“An ounce of action is worth a ton of theory.”
Ralph Waldo Emerson
Scroll down for Macro Monday
“Education is hanging around until you’ve caught on.”
Straight out of the camera above
Poster Edges below
and for others participating in Today's Flowers,
Mosaic Monday and Mellow Yellow Monday
“Never interrupt someone
doing something you said couldn’t be done.”
I enjoyed visiting blogs over the weekend to do some 'catch up' from last week when taking breaks from note writing to rest my arm, but realize this morning that I never got around to Blogging my Blessings yesterday ... so methinks I'll take a few minutes this morning to do so.
Cherokee Indian Proverb
1. Our weather this past week has been lovely and I enjoyed sitting on the patio as planned (adding notes to the cards I plan to send this week) ... visiting with passers by who stopped to admire the colorful view. Here's my first strawberry of the season:
2. The fur-kids kept me company and Molly enjoyed greeting folks & playing with a variety of fur-friends in the neighborhood.
3. My Veterans Honor rose seems to be doing just fine on the parkway. I'm watering it every other day for a couple of weeks as the gardener suggested. It's been pretty dry here lately (though some rain is predicted for later in the week). I'm planning to water the whole yard this morning before I head to my Windows 7 class at 11:30.
4. One of my Amaryllis plants has a 5th bloom instead of the usual four ... I wonder how unusual this is?
5. Methunk I'd seen my last purple & yellow iris this year ... but another has joined the one I shared in my previous post here as the yellow ones begin to open too. Pretty kewl ;-)
6. My hen & chicks continue to bloom ...
Click to embiggen for better viewing
and for others participating in Macro Monday
in the sidebar at Small Reflections
and the lists I've transferred to Happily Retired Gal
Blog Your Blessings logo
above Really Good Things.
click the logo below:
Thought for Today
"If you don't appreciate what you have in life right now, whatever it is, you will never realize your purpose. Without appreciation, you will never become strong enough to respect yourself." Caroline Myss