"We become what we think about." ~ Earl Nightingale

Welcome to Sacred Ruminations

I hope you'll look around & leave comments
then visit me at my new blog ...

Giraffe Journal

and/or website ... Labyrinth Journal
both self-hosted at WordPress
where I publish as myself
rather than under a
pseudonym.

I've not had much time for posting or blog visits, but if you're interested I hope you'll find time to check out my new blog, Giraffe Journal or my Labyrinth Journal website ... both self hosted at WordPress.

Thanks for your visit and have a delightful day ;--)
Hugs and blessings,


Tuesday, June 9, 2009

(WW)Purple Passion Photo - Belated Monday Mosaic


ALMOST ...
Week seven - My 6th Purple Passion
and my First 'official' Monday Mosaic!

Keeping up with new
photo memes is challenging ...
yet I do my best ;--)

Here I've 'tweaked' a post
I shared yesterday for the
Mellow Monday Meme.

Using filters in
PSE6 it's become
totally diff'rent

so today I share
it in TWO versions as my
Passionate Purple

Monday Mosaic ...
multi-tasking just because
there's not enough time!



Click to embiggen to see better and for others participating
Purple Passion Photo and belated Monday Mosaic...
(Almost) Wordless Wednesday too.
I did modify my Mellow Monday post at Happily Retired Gal
when I discovered this Mosaic meme earlier today ;--)

Thought for Today

"Fear is a darkroom where negatives develop." Usman B. Asif

18 comments:

Momstart said...

WOW that is amazing

SandyCarlson said...

Oh, wow. These are all amazing@

threesidesofcrazy said...

Awesome!! I love the colors.

Dora said...

SO beautiful!

Lori said...

Great shots...love'um:) Happy WW.

Robin said...

You do such beautiful work, I'm so very glad you choose to share it with us.

Stacie said...

Absolutely Gorgeous!

lareine said...

these are BEAUTIFUL!!!...and it might have taken some time to do this, but the result is worth it!!!... great work!

RA said...

Beautiful, beautiful Mosaics! You are so good at this :).

TorAa said...

I'm really fascinated by your work.
Thought you should know that fact.

Greetings from
Norway

Connie said...

So pretty! I like them both very much. It's amazing how different they are but made from the same beginings. :)

Byz. said...

Beautiful colors and layout. A stunning collection of purple. Having looked at the enlarged version...I think this is pure art. :))

Byz. said...

Oops, I posted as Byz..it's really Eaton, from Silently mine. :)

Gattina said...

Amazing results, looks very good !

Mary said...

Wow, what stunning mosaics! Thanks for sharing with Mosaic Monday. :)

Susan Cook said...

Beautiful! The second one is so cool. I love it. Thanks for sharing.

Unknown said...

Wow! These are cool!!

Inday said...

Impressive work of art! I love it!