"We become what we think about." ~ Earl Nightingale

Welcome to Sacred Ruminations

I hope you'll look around & leave comments
then visit me at my new blog ...

Giraffe Journal

and/or website ... Labyrinth Journal
both self-hosted at WordPress
where I publish as myself
rather than under a
pseudonym.

I've not had much time for posting or blog visits, but if you're interested I hope you'll find time to check out my new blog, Giraffe Journal or my Labyrinth Journal website ... both self hosted at WordPress.

Thanks for your visit and have a delightful day ;--)
Hugs and blessings,


Sunday, April 12, 2009

Blog Your Blessings on Sunday and Today's Flowers




"Easter says you can put truth in a grave,
but it won't stay there."

Clarence W. Hall

Click to embiggen for better viewing ...
and for other participants in Today's Flowers

"Don't let yesterday use up too much of today."
Cherokee Indian Proverb

Weeding, watering & working in my yard this past week I heard repeatedly from passers by how much like EASTER my garden looks and what a joy to see it is each day. I feel blessed to grow and share blossoms and fruit with friends, neighbors & visitors. If you missed either of these Spring Awards previously, please feel free to snag, enjoy, & share with others ... just because.

"I think of the garden after the rain;
And hope to my heart comes singing,
At morn the cherry-blooms will be white,
And the Easter bells be ringing!"
Edna Dean Proctor, "Easter Bells"


If time permits ... you'll find a lovely rose collage
at Small Reflections shared last Thursday.

What are some blessings in YOUR life currently?
For others who 'Blog Their Blessings'
go to My Blog Rolls and/or click on the
Blog Your Blessings logo above.

Thought for Today
"The resurrection gives my life meaning and direction and the opportunity to start over no matter what my circumstances."
Robert Flatt

9 comments:

Dianne said...

beautiful flowers! and lovely words

DeniseinVA said...

Beautiful flowers and a lovely post. Thank you for sharing it. Happy Easter.

Carletta said...

This collage is really beautiful! I think you have outdone yourself.
Hope you had a wonderful Easter!
Many blessings.

My post is here: Carletta’s Captures.

PERBS said...

I was here early for your BYB post but didn't see one yet. Glad I came back tonight late as the flowers are beautiful from your yard. Indeed a blessing!

Arija said...

I really liked your beautiful Hippiastrums.

Karen said...

Your garden does make me think of Easter--specifically, Easter bonnets. Lovely!

Tulip said...

beautiful flowers. happy easter!

Mom Knows Everything said...

Those are beautiful! I can't wait until it warms up enough so that there are flowers here.

On a limb with Claudia said...

How gorgeous! It's still mostly late winter here - a few early tulips rising. Your flowers are a breath of fresh air!