"We become what we think about." ~ Earl Nightingale

Welcome to Sacred Ruminations

I hope you'll look around & leave comments
then visit me at my new blog ...

Giraffe Journal

and/or website ... Labyrinth Journal
both self-hosted at WordPress
where I publish as myself
rather than under a
pseudonym.

I've not had much time for posting or blog visits, but if you're interested I hope you'll find time to check out my new blog, Giraffe Journal or my Labyrinth Journal website ... both self hosted at WordPress.

Thanks for your visit and have a delightful day ;--)
Hugs and blessings,


Thursday, October 23, 2008

T-13 #45 - Celebrating my 1st Blogoversary


Yesterday

I celebrated my 1st Blogoversary
at Small Reflections ...
Thanks to Hootin' Anni for the 'kewl' Halloween T-13 graphics!

Today I celebrate here at Sacred Ruminations
with Thirteen Favorite Category Links

Have some cake & punch while you browse and
revisit my progress by clicking on a link or two
to note changes ... as time permits ;--)


















1. BYB Sundays
and
My Sacred Life




2. Haiku Friday




3.
Molly and MsKitty




4. Monday Motivator


5.
My Flowers

6. My Gratitude Posts




7. One Single Impression

8.
Photoshop Elements

9. Photo Hunt

10.
Really Good Things


11. Sky Watch and Sunrise-Sunset

12.
Taos Writers Retreat



13.
Wordless Wednesday

I'm at my PSE6 class this morn.
Please leave me comments so I'm not forlorn

when I return, and I promise that I'll
visit this afternoon with a big smile!


This is my 256th post at Sacred Ruminations!

Get your own free Blogoversary button!

In honor of this 'milestone' I've created the following 'award' and 'graphic' that you're welcome to 'snag' ... enjoy ... and share with others as you choose.

Links to other Thursday Thirteens!
For easy access, I’ve listed more T-13 links along with the Thursday Thirteen Blogroll at My Blog Rolls.

Thought for Today
"I love quotations because it is a joy to find thoughts one might have, beautifully expressed with much authority by someone recognized wiser than oneself." Marlene Dietrich

35 comments:

threesidesofcrazy said...

Happy Blogoversary! Have a great 2nd year!

Lori said...

Great list and links...Happy TT:)

Anonymous said...

Happy Blogoversary. Love your list of categories!

Joyce said...

Happy Blogoversary, dear Storyteller. You are a most dedicated and creative blogger!

Paula said...

Happy Blogoversary....I just started mine! And I loved your list

Rachel said...

Congrats on your blogoversary! :) And I love your quotes, especially the one under the Thought of the Day... so true, so true.

Roan said...

Happy Blogoversary! I always enjoy my time here. BJ

Hootin Anni said...

Happy, Happy Blogoversary for your 2nd blog. You rock!!!

My 13+ is up. All about the last week and then some. Come on over. If you visited my 13 last week, it's a follow up of that too! See you there.

Anonymous said...

Congrats again! You are so inspired and are so to others as well. You fit so much more into your life than most! Hope you keep enjoying writing thought-provoking posts here.

Unknown said...

Happy Blogoversary! Why do I feel like there's an echo in here? lol Happy T13 too!

Teena in Toronto said...

Happy blogoversary!

My TT#44 is up. I played too :)

Kahshe Cottager said...

Happy happy Blogoversary!!! Doesn't the year go by quickly! Enjoy your class .. I want to learn more about PSE 6 as well.

Journeywoman said...

I like the Really Good Things posts.

Happy Blogoversery

Kayce aka lucy said...

can't believe it has been a year since you started here!!! congrats & happy blogoversary!!!

Anonymous said...

Congratulations! I think a year is a long, long time! Good for you for holding the space and making things happen in this time.

Sandee said...

Happy 1st blogoversary. Looking forward to another year of fun. Have a great day. :)

Kara said...

Happy Blogoversary! I remember your enthusiasm for blogging just spilled over into a second blog and I've been very happy to view your journey. Many blessings to you!

Michelle said...

Happy blogoversary to you my friend. You have a wonderful blog. You should feel proud. I love many of these fun sites. Wish I had more time to play along with their themes. Take care and Happy TT to you!

Anonymous said...

Congratulations! You are such an organized blogger. I'm way to random to do anything other than one theme a week, which is this one on Thursdays.

Debbie@Like a Rose said...

Happy blogoversary! I so enjoy both your blogs and all your comments on mine. Have a blessed and beautiful day.

Carol said...

Yay, you! Looking forward to the upcoming year!

Karen said...

That's fan-tabulous!! Congrats on the Blogoversary!! Oh, hey--that means mine is coming up too!!

Linda said...

Happy anniversary for this blog too. I don't know how people are able to keep 2 blogs going. You do it extremely well.

Maude Lynn said...

You amaze me with all of the things that you do!

Patsy said...

Congratulations on this blogoversary also. We share 3 of your list already. I'm going to check out a couple of others. You and several others have inspired me to keep blogging and keep visiting others. What wonderful world of people there is out there.

SandyCarlson said...

Your blog ix exactly why I blog. Thanks for being a part of this beautiful world.

Unknown said...

Happy BLogoversary! Hope you are having a week long celebration! Hard to believe you started two blogs a day apart. You keep up with them both great!

Mike Golch said...

congrats on the blogoversary.

Anonymous said...

Happy,happy Blogaversary to you and many more to come! Well done on this milestone and thanks for all your excellent posts. Looking forward to much more to come.

PS: I noted that you have a category for Photoshop. I sure need some help with this, just started working with a version of PS and I am stumped as to why my photos won't appear in folders on my hard drive. Helllllllp!!!!

Hugs, G

哈亞斯 said...

Happy blogoversary!
Congratulation~
Life beside the edge

Thorne said...

Happy blogiversary and TT!

Julia Phillips Smith said...

I've popped by for the first time, and what do I find but a blogiversary. Happy Year 1!

Anonymous said...

I am always late to the party, but thanks for saving me some cake! Happy and blessed blogoversary! Cheers to another year of your wonderful posts and freindship.

Susan Cook said...

Happy 1st blogoversary! I like doing Thursday Thirteen, Wordless Wednesdays and Photo Hunt too. Congratulations on reaching a year blogging.

Izzy, Emmy 'N Alexander said...

Yeah! Happy Happy Day! You are a very inspiring and dedicated blogger! Thank you for all that you share!