"We become what we think about." ~ Earl Nightingale

Welcome to Sacred Ruminations

I hope you'll look around & leave comments
then visit me at my new blog ...

Giraffe Journal

and/or website ... Labyrinth Journal
both self-hosted at WordPress
where I publish as myself
rather than under a
pseudonym.

I've not had much time for posting or blog visits, but if you're interested I hope you'll find time to check out my new blog, Giraffe Journal or my Labyrinth Journal website ... both self hosted at WordPress.

Thanks for your visit and have a delightful day ;--)
Hugs and blessings,


Wednesday, December 3, 2008

(Almost WW) Sharing ... Just For Fun!


I couldn't resist passing this along ... just because (with thanks to Schmutzie's Milkmoney for the link). It's really worth checking out, especially if you need a laugh!


Don't you just love this pooch?
See another entertaining video clip.
Click for others participating in Wordless Wednesday today.

Thought for Today
"The dog was created specially for children. He is the god of frolic." Henry Ward Beecher

20 comments:

Karen said...

Oh my gosh--he's so cute!! What a joy!!

Elan Morgan said...

I just watched that video again this morning, and it was the best way to wake up.

Sandee said...

That was very entertaining. Thanks for all the smiles. Have a great day. Big hug. :)

Anonymous said...

That was just so cute! My kiddo is home sick today and she watched with me and couldn't stop laughing. What a wonderful video :)

Baba said...

wow... I love how that dog just jumps through the snow!! A great video.. I will show my grand kids ... thanks for sharing with us.

Debbie@Like a Rose said...

I love it! Our Gracie loves trying to catch snowballs.

Patti said...

I saw your comment over at Dianne's and had to come check out the video.

I loved watching this dog frolic in the snow. What fun he/she was having!

Roan said...

That was so much fun!

Mary said...

Storyteller,

What a wonderful video. That dog loves snow just as much as Meeko does. He is always happier in winter and often slides down the terrace, using his stomach as a toboggan. He catches snowballs, eats snow and has a great time.

I enjoyed this post. Thanks so much for inviting me to view it. The boys are coming on Friday and I will be sure they see it. They will get a real kick out of it.

Blessings,
Mary

Eaton Bennett aka Berenice Albrecht said...

Verrrry cute and oh so cold! :)

Kahshe Cottager said...

I saw this for the first time last year but it never fails to bring a smile to my face! Love it!

SandyCarlson said...

Great stuff! Thanks for the fun.

Unknown said...

That is just flipping adorable! :) I had to watch it twice! :)

Lori said...

Someone likes snow!! Ive never seen anything like it. Thanks for the giggle and for stopping by my friend. Its always great to see you:)

Betty said...

That doggie sure loves the snow. I enjoyey the video.

Dianne said...

that made me smile and smile!!

I just finished working and it has been a long tough day, thanks!!
I needed that

Robin said...

How cute :). That dog's got a great sense of direction - I'd be completely turned around in all of that snow!

Izzy, Emmy 'N Alexander said...

That was fabulous!!! I am so glad you shared it! And not to mention, I have NEVER seen that much snow before!

Thanks for telling me about it!

storyteller said...

I’m delighted to know that each of you enjoyed this hilarious holiday video as much as I did. That doggie is such fun to watch … and I confess I’ve watched it MANY times when I felt like I needed a break. Thanks so much for visiting and I wish you all the joy & wonder of the season.
Hugs and blessings,

Mary Ann said...

Oh I love that dog! I can feel the joy.