on Christmas Day
and the logo above for others participating in Sunrise-Sunset.
I'm contemplating this morning's Daily Om email ...
December 28, 2008Generating New Year's Resolutions is not something I've done for quite some time ... and I don't think I'm likely to create 'a list' now either, however the tone & content of my 'horoscope' resonates with me today for I feel 'on the cusp' of change personally. Perhaps I'll write some over the next few days, and if so ... I'll share.
Buoyant And Upbeat
Today you may be excited about the opportunities that you have been attracting, which could have you feeling upbeat. With this feeling of hope and your imagination filled with possibilities, you are likely to be feeling positively buoyant. While the future is yet unset, you can examine all the potential roads that lay before you in order to determine which suits you the best. When we choose to direct our energy toward the options that are best for us, the universe supports us, while also contributing its own ancient wisdom. By choosing your preference from all the possibilities available to you, you learn more about the life you want to create and actually begin to co-create it with the universe today.
Even the lightness you feel as you are filled with hope helps to draw to you the situation with the best energetic match. Part of knowing what we want is the ability to discern when something is not right for us, so that all of our energy can be channeled into bringing the things we desire into being. When the universe sends its assistance, we get to feel like we are floating toward our dreams upon a swift current. Then we experience the universe working with us, co-creating our world through us and around us, and all the opportunities that arise become further proof of our creative abilities. Today you can truly enjoy and look forward to the manifestation of your hopes and dreams.
This is my 32nd BYBS ...
1. Keeping a 'thankful list' in my sidebar at Small Reflections the past two months has kept me focused on gratitude during a busier than usual month, and moving it to Happily Retired Gal at the end of the month remains my plan.
2. Creating, printing, writing notes in Christmas cards to friends & family provided a lovely opportunity to reconnect with those I've not seen or talked to in a while ... and receiving cards from others was enjoyable too.
3. I had a wonderful time spending Christmas Eve and Christmas Day with good friends and talked to my sister (currently in an RV with her husband in New Mexico) several times ... connected with my sister-in-law on the phone this morning to learn about her holiday celebrations.
4. The rainfall here in Southern California soaked our parched soil without creating mudslides in the burn areas, and we are grateful also for the SNOW in our mountains.
5. So far I've managed to stave off the cold going around and am hoping I'll make it through New Years without getting ill.
I hope you will take the time
to view this brief clip
from Mac Anderson
found in Simple Truths email
early Friday morn
guaranteed to put
a smile upon your face
as it does on mine.
Blog Your Blessings logo
above Really Good Things.
click the logo below: