"We become what we think about." ~ Earl Nightingale

Welcome to Sacred Ruminations

I hope you'll look around & leave comments
then visit me at my new blog ...

Giraffe Journal

and/or website ... Labyrinth Journal
both self-hosted at WordPress
where I publish as myself
rather than under a
pseudonym.

I've not had much time for posting or blog visits, but if you're interested I hope you'll find time to check out my new blog, Giraffe Journal or my Labyrinth Journal website ... both self hosted at WordPress.

Thanks for your visit and have a delightful day ;--)
Hugs and blessings,


Sunday, November 30, 2008

BYBS and ... I did it - 30 posts in 30 days again!


NaBloPoMo - Day 30
Where did November go?
If YOU completed NaBloPoMo too,
you're welcome to snag & enjoy this NaBloPoMo award
and/or the one at Small Reflections today.

I'd very much appreciate a comment & linky-luv if you do so ;--)

This is my 28th BYBS ...

Gratitude abounds
in my mind & heart today ...
'tis the season of

remembrance & love.
May the Christmas Spirit bring
everlasting peace.

For others who 'Blog Their Blessings'
go to My Blog Rolls and/or click on the
Blog Your Blessings logo

above Really Good Things.
For those who participate in Sacred Life Sunday
click the logo below:
Blessed Be ... and so it is!

Thought for Today
"Christmas is the season for kindling the fire of hospitality in the hall, the genial flame of charity in the heart." Washington Irving

14 comments:

Unknown said...

I love the little badge you made! :) I feel very blessed as well, even with all going on. :)

NicciN said...

I love your badges. They are so cute. I am feeling a bit pooped myself and I did not participate! Congratulations!

Sandee said...

Congratulations on this major milestone. I tried it last year and didn't make it. Way too much for me.

Have a great day. Big hug. :)

PERBS said...

Congratulations! it is indeed a blessing when you reach a goal.

Joyce said...

The little NaBloPoMo badge is SO cute. Very nice! :)

SandyCarlson said...

Congratulations on seeing it through! You brought a lot of joy and fun to your readers this month!

Maude Lynn said...

I love the poem!

Yolanda said...

I like the Irving quote.

Anonymous said...

Woo-hoo. You did it. That is a blessing for sure.

Michelle said...

Congrats on the thirty posts. I just love your little snowman graphic. Just tooo... cute.

Betty said...

Congratulations on blogging 30 posts in 30 days. That's quite an acco9mplishment. Don't think I could do that but won't know unless I try.

I hope you had a good Thanksgiving and that your week is off to a good start.

Karen said...

You NaBloPoMo guys are so cool--maybe I'll try it next time!

Grandy said...

That is a cute badge you made there, lovely lady!! :)

storyteller said...

I appreciate each of you ‘celebrating this NaBloPoMo accomplishment with me’ … and confess it’s been fun publishing here more regularly again (even as I’ve started yet another blog on WordPress). Methinks I’ve become ‘addicted’ to the Blogosphere and I am delighted to have encountered each of you in this virtual world. May the many joys & wonders of the Advent Season bless you & yours.
Hugs and blessings,