Click for Photo Hunt: Reflections and SkyWatch/Haiku Friday
Camera Critters & Unconscious Mutterings are at Small Reflections
Saturday, November 15th, while the
Santa Ana winds were still blowing smoke
off shore and out to sea ...
conditions creating dramatic skies!
Click for others participating in Sunrise-Sunset this week.
1. I've thoroughly enjoyed keeping a cumulative gratitude list in the sidebar at Small Reflections this month ... adding one new thought each day. I'm definitely going to continue the practice during December.
2. After learning of a few unforseen 'disasters' with friends using Blogger and with help from Melissa at Part of Everything, I've managed to create 'backups of my blogs' ... sort of. The posts and comments show up, but not the 'widgets' ...
3. In addition, I've created a WordPress account and will be experi-menting with that platform as time permits. I've been wanting to compare the features & explore the possibilities for a while, but I have no immediate plans to make any significant changes. I just don't want to lose what I've created in the past 13 months or have
to start over from scratch if at all possible.
4. Although I've not had time to update Blog Rolls, Bling, & Blurbs for quite some time, I've received and shared several awards recently on this blog and at Small Reflections. If you missed them & time permits, check out An Autumn Award & a Blessing and HF#91 to snag, enjoy, & share them with others. Clicking on the 'label' award underneath those two posts will take you to other posts with awards I've shared officially but not yet added to my 3rd blog.
5. Interestingly, I've not found it difficult to publish daily on both blogs for NaBloPoMo. What has been challenging is keeping up with email & blog visits ... but as I continue to 'cull' the blogs in my 'reader' I suspect I'll eventually reach a more manageable number. In the meantime, I spend what time I can catching up with & responding to waiting emails.
Wishing all a
Happy Thanksgiving Day!
Blog Your Blessings logo
above Really Good Things.
click the logo below:
"Thanksgiving is nothing if not a glad and reverent lifting of the heart to God in honor and praise for His goodness."
Robert Casper Lintner