"We become what we think about." ~ Earl Nightingale

Welcome to Sacred Ruminations

I hope you'll look around & leave comments
then visit me at my new blog ...

Giraffe Journal

and/or website ... Labyrinth Journal
both self-hosted at WordPress
where I publish as myself
rather than under a
pseudonym.

I've not had much time for posting or blog visits, but if you're interested I hope you'll find time to check out my new blog, Giraffe Journal or my Labyrinth Journal website ... both self hosted at WordPress.

Thanks for your visit and have a delightful day ;--)
Hugs and blessings,


Thursday, October 22, 2009

Haiku Sky Watch - Celebrating my 2nd Blogoversary




Who knew how much fun
blogging would be way back when
I decided to

start this second site
on October twenty-third
2007?

Today's post makes my
four hundred seventy-fourth
... rather amazing.


Please accept this gift as a token of our appreciation
for stopping by and commenting ;--)


If you have the time
click to celebrate with me
at Small Reflections.





Revisiting skies
shared previously in this

multi-mosaic

Click to embiggen for better viewing ...
and for others participating in Haiku Friday and Sky Watch

Thought for Today
"The strongest principle of growth lies in human choice." George Eliot

26 comments:

Louise said...

Happy Blogoversary! Two years, wow! Love your mosaic.

Anonymous said...

A GREAT BIG HAPPY BLOGOVERSARY goes out to you! Visiting your blog is always a treat!

Sylvia K said...

Oh, yes! Happy Blogoversary! Love your collage today, as always!

Enjoy your weekend!

Sylvia

Carver said...

I love your mosaic of sky shots. Happy blog anniversary!

eileeninmd said...

Wonderful skywatch mosaic! Happy blog anniversay.

Lew said...

Conratulations! You have captured some gorgoeus skies!

This Is My Blog - fishing guy said...

HRG: Congrats on 2 years, I just past it myself. Love all the different skies you shared this week.

Dimple said...

That's an impressive mosaic! Happy blog anniversary!
Thanks for the visit!

Inday said...

And George Eliot justifies the growth of your blogging breeze!

Happy Second Anniversary today!

Your skywatch mosaic gathers glitters.

Ebie said...

Congratulations to you 2nd blogoversary! A perfect collection of beautiful skies, a mosaic within a mosaic!

diane b said...

happy blogoversay! Nice mosaic jumbo size

penny said...

I'm glade to add my congratulations, you certainly do deserve it. All of your blogs are delightful, Thanks for sharing your beautiful thoughts and photos with us...

Be well, be Happy :)

Anonymous said...

What a nice mosaic. And the first photo, too. Happy Two Years and Going!

Teena in Toronto said...

Happy blogoversary :)

Deborah Godin said...

This is a neat post - the brevity of haiku, and the abundance of skies in the mosaic!

Quiet Paths said...

Way to go, lady! congrats on the two years. And all those sky photos are incredible!

Tammie Lee said...

gorgeous blue skies!
Happy Happy Celebration to you!!

George said...

Congratulations on your blogoversary! That is a giant masaic that you've made.

SquirrelQueen said...

Congratulations on your Blogoversary, two years is amazing. I have not yet reached my first, you are an inspiration.

Ms. Kitty is so pretty and reminds me of my Miss Cindi Lou Who.

Have a wonderful day,
Judy

Joyce's Journey said...

Congratulations on two years! That is wonderful. Bet you never imagined!!

http://graceolsson.com/blog said...

I like the mosaic...and your shtos too...congrats and HAVEA NCIE WEEKEND

http://graceolsson.se/mittliv/2009/10/23/mittlivisverige/

Inday said...

Ma'am, in Conjunction to the celebration of your blogosversary, Please collect this from my Appreciation Award Blog.

All you do is click on Forward this picture and it will take you to a page where you may pick up the embedded code.

I have also re-featured you in my blog comments blog.

Have a profitable weekend!

EG CameraGirl said...

Two years! That's amazing. Such dedication.

Lisa Wilson said...

Congrats on 2 years!! I just had my 2nd Blogoversay for my Mountains Rule blog. :)

Janie said...

Beautiful mosaic, and so many lovely skies. Happy blogiversary to you.

Mary (MPJ) said...

Happy 2nd Blogoversary to you!! :)