"We become what we think about." ~ Earl Nightingale

Welcome to Sacred Ruminations

I hope you'll look around & leave comments
then visit me at my new blog ...

Giraffe Journal

and/or website ... Labyrinth Journal
both self-hosted at WordPress
where I publish as myself
rather than under a
pseudonym.

I've not had much time for posting or blog visits, but if you're interested I hope you'll find time to check out my new blog, Giraffe Journal or my Labyrinth Journal website ... both self hosted at WordPress.

Thanks for your visit and have a delightful day ;--)
Hugs and blessings,


Thursday, November 5, 2009

Dona Nobis Pacem - 2009's Peace Blast




6th Blog Blast for Peace
November 5, 2009

Today I join Mimi Lenox and many other bloggers in the 6th Blog Blast for Peace ... and invite YOU to join the wave today on your Blog. Just click Mimi's link and read the directions for getting your own Peace Globe to personalize and publish. Then follow the directions to share with others through her official sites ... and visit others blogging for peace.

Click to embiggen for better viewing

If you missed them, click for links to my Blog Blasts for Peace:
November 2008
Sacred Ruminations- The Strength of Gentleness
Small Reflections-A Revolution of Music,
Blog Rolls & Bling - What if?
(a Colorful Alternative to Bombs)
and June 2008:

Thirteen Thoughts on the Topic of Peace
Peace in Every Step

and on September 21st, 2009
for the International Day of Peace


See my other 2009 Peace Globes at

Thought for Today
If we have no peace, it is because we have forgotten that we belong to each other. Mother Teresa

26 comments:

Mike Golch said...

I love the Peace Globe.

RA said...

Dona Nobis Pacem! I love your peace globe. Hope that one day, peace will really be all over the world.

Raven said...

Lovely globe. Great quote.

AngelBaby said...

I love your peace globe, so pretty. This is my 3rd year doing this and it just gets better every year! I love it!

Thanks for stopping by and leaving a comment.

Have a wonderful day!

Love and Blessings,
AngelBaby

Carletta said...

This is your second I've seen and I like it too!
The quote is beautiful!

Carver said...

Beautiful globe and post. I love the quote you ended with. Dona Nobis Pacem.

secret agent woman said...

Great peace globe. Happy Blogblast to you!

Joe Todd said...

I blieve Mother Teresa
has it right

Durward Discussion said...

Making the rounds as we celebrate another Dona Nobis Pacem blogblast. I love your scattered silliness and the globes are beautiful.

Anndi said...

Peace is a gift we can give ourselves...

Wonderful!

Marilyn said...

That's a great quote.

Peace be with you and yours.

Vinny "Bond" Marini said...

Thank you for participating in the BlogBlast For PEACE!

Wonderful Globe!
VinnyBond

j said...

Very pretty Peace Globe.

PEACE!

Unknown said...

You have created a wonderful peace globe. May peace be with you and justice and peace be with our hurting world.

Willa said...

Nice quote about PEACE.

Travis Cody said...

Agreed...Peace starts within.

Peace to you and yours.

maryt/theteach said...

Marvelous post for today, Storyteller! I love the quote from Mother Teresa! :) Thanks for visitiing my blogblast post.

Ralph said...

Peace comes from within our hearts. We work with faith and love for all, as God commanded. We bring peace, perhaps we all need to pray for a peaceful world, for those who need peace, too, in their hearts...

Desert Songbird said...

True, true words. It begins within.

The Ice Box – Dona Nobis Pacem

Karen Jo said...

I love your peace globe and the quote on it is as true as can be. Peace to you and yours.

Cinnamon Girl said...

Wonderful quote!

Julia Phillips Smith said...

Very pretty peace globe!

Blessings to you.

Cats~Goats~Quotes said...

Very pretty, colorful Globe this year. Your posts are always so thoughtful.
~ Noah

Rambling Woods said...

You made a beautifully meaningful peace globe...Michelle

Mimi Lenox said...

What a gorgeous globe and post. Thank you for participating.
You are #1516 in the Official Peace Globe Gallery.
blogblastforpeace.com

I love it!

Michelle said...

That's a really beautiful Peace sign on your Globe picture and the quote is wonderful.

Belated Happy Peace Day wishes to you. :-)