Haiku Friday & Sky Watch
Scenic & Shadow Shot Sunday
2. culling, labeling, organizing, and sharing photos from my trip to Taos with retreat participants
3. connecting with friends & neighbors back home
4. pulling weeds in my yard
5. I ate breakfast at Mimi's Cafe yesterday and got 4 free muffins with an email coupon ... replenishing my 'stash' in the freezer
6. listening to the Successful Author Secrets series online and taking notes to help myself stay on track
7. following up with helpful resource links
8. doing my best to remain calm ... avoiding a sense of 'overload'
9. generating lists of things I want to do and need to schedule
10. walking on the beach with (and without) Molly ... just for the JOY of it!
11. getting lots of rest ... catching up on missed sleep
12. reading ... just for the JOY of it!
13. creating a plan for my future ... just for the JOY of it!
rainbow appeared on
our last evening in Taos ...
lovely sight behind
Mabel Dodge Luhan
House & Conference Center
... delightful mem'ries
Click any image to embiggen for better viewing and for others
participating in Window Views, Sky Watch , Haiku Friday,
Scenic Sunday and Shadow Shot Sunday
"Aim for service and success will follow." Albert Schweitzer