"We become what we think about." ~ Earl Nightingale

Welcome to Sacred Ruminations

I hope you'll look around & leave comments
then visit me at my new blog ...

Giraffe Journal

and/or website ... Labyrinth Journal
both self-hosted at WordPress
where I publish as myself
rather than under a
pseudonym.

I've not had much time for posting or blog visits, but if you're interested I hope you'll find time to check out my new blog, Giraffe Journal or my Labyrinth Journal website ... both self hosted at WordPress.

Thanks for your visit and have a delightful day ;--)
Hugs and blessings,


Thursday, February 17, 2011

Sharing this Beautiful Meditative Video ...


and hoping you'll find it of value like me
I'm watching it daily ... just because.


Thought for Today
"As for the future, your task is not to foresee it but to enable it." ~Antoine de Saint-Exupéry

1 comment:

Tumblewords: said...

Pleasant and calming! Thanks for the post - I'm saving it... :)