Creative Photography and Shadow Shot Sunday
This is my 2nd ...
(My first is at Small Reflections)
These are photos taken at the
Wetlands at Bolsa Chica in Southern California
Click to embiggen for better viewing
and for others participating in Scenic Sunday.
Cherokee Indian Proverb
1. I enjoyed having time this week to sort through my 'wetlands' photographs from a couple of weeks ago and create some collages like the one above to share.
2. I'm relieved to know there's nothing wrong with my new Tamron lens after all!
3. Giving and receiving feedback in Thursday evening's writers workshop is a blessing.
4. The flowers in my yard are lovely and the weather this past week exceptionally pleasant!
5. We celebrated my sister's birthday last night after the Nikon camera class at Ritz ... sharing a salad and a pizookie at BJs as we did for MY birthday last month.
Blog Your Blessings logo
above Really Good Things.
click the logo below:
Thought for Today
"If the sight of the blue skies fills you with joy, if a blade of grass springing up in the fields has power to move you, if the simple things of nature have a message that you understand, rejoice, for your soul is alive." Eleonora Duse