HaikuFridaySkyWatch & Photo Hunt
Cherokee Indian Proverb
2. Weather clearing to permit our afternoon walk through the wetlands ... photographing the Snowy Egrets and other wildlife seemed like a second gift.
3. I thoroughly enjoyed celebrating my 501st post at Small Reflections with Camera Critters & Photo Hunt collages.
4. Even with my busy schedule, I managed to create additional collages to share for Today's Flowers & FaveFiveFriday, two Camera Critters posts ... one at Small Reflections & the other at Happily Retired Gal ... Photo Hunt ... Shadow Shot Sunday, etc.
5. It felt good to run errands I'd put off for too long and attend my 2nd writing class ... after creating a piece to share and reading pieces shared the first week.
6. I've transferred my February Gratitude List to Happily Retired Gal and started a new one for March in the sidebar at Small Reflections.
7. The feverish flu & cold symptoms experienced Thursday evening through Saturday afternoon have faded so I'm feeling healthier today.
Blog Your Blessings logo
above Really Good Things.
click the logo below:
"Enthusiasm is one of the most powerful engines of success. When you do a thing, do it with all your might. Put your whole soul into it. Stamp it with your own personality. Be active, be energetic, be enthusiastic and faithful, and you will accomplish your object. Nothing great was ever achieved without enthusiasm."
Ralph Waldo Emerson