"We become what we think about." ~ Earl Nightingale

Welcome to Sacred Ruminations

I hope you'll look around & leave comments
then visit me at my new blog ...

Giraffe Journal

and/or website ... Labyrinth Journal
both self-hosted at WordPress
where I publish as myself
rather than under a
pseudonym.

I've not had much time for posting or blog visits, but if you're interested I hope you'll find time to check out my new blog, Giraffe Journal or my Labyrinth Journal website ... both self hosted at WordPress.

Thanks for your visit and have a delightful day ;--)
Hugs and blessings,


Friday, June 26, 2009

Haiku Sky Watch Friday - Filtered Views

T-13 & Color Carnival is in the NEXT post
HF#148 - Sky Watch#57
untouched ... (as a T-13) ...
revisited with

Photoshop 'filters'
applied creating subtle
'kewl' variations

'Fresco' filter first
followed by 'Palette Knife' then
ending with 'Smudge Stick'
Click to embiggen for better viewing
and for others participating in Haiku Friday and Sky Watch

Thought for Today.
"Problems worth of attack, prove their worth by hitting back."
Piet Hein

11 comments:

srp said...

Beautiful skies.. I love the dark palm trees and the beautiful blue. Nice job.

Sylvia K said...

Always enjoy your lovely collage of beautiful skies! I love the palm trees that look etched against the sky! Have a great weekend!

Carver said...

Those are beautiful sky shots. Happy weekend.

jabblog said...

It's fun to experiment and then they all look so lovely you can't choose!

Vicki ~ FL said...

Great sky shots and good collage. I've been out of town and couldn't thank you for your visit to my 'Carnival' blog last week.

Linnea said...

Palm trees make the best subjects against the sky. Great mosaics...

Joyce's Journey said...

I really love the way you did this collage. So beautiful!!

Jama said...

They are so beautiful!

Anonymous said...

Your collages are always very interesting :)

Ebie said...

Lovely creations. You've got the patience creating these beatiful work!

sunnymama said...

What a beautiful collage and beautiful skies!