"We become what we think about." ~ Earl Nightingale

Welcome to Sacred Ruminations

I hope you'll look around & leave comments
then visit me at my new blog ...

Giraffe Journal

and/or website ... Labyrinth Journal
both self-hosted at WordPress
where I publish as myself
rather than under a
pseudonym.

I've not had much time for posting or blog visits, but if you're interested I hope you'll find time to check out my new blog, Giraffe Journal or my Labyrinth Journal website ... both self hosted at WordPress.

Thanks for your visit and have a delightful day ;--)
Hugs and blessings,


Thursday, June 11, 2009

Thursday Thirteen - Ms. Kitty Watches her World


... and an EARLY (or very late) Camera Critters

Thirteen 'Stylized' Photographs
featuring Ms. Kitty

In last week's T-13 I shared PSE6 collage experiments with Molly & Ms. Kitty at Happily Retired Gal, and THIS week I've chosen to highlight Ms. Kitty in 'filtered photos' ... because Molly 'at play' was presented in late May at Small Reflections. ;--)

Click to embiggen for better viewing.
Find others participating in Thursday Thirteen and Camera Critters

This is my 72ndMisty Dawn started the meme and explains the rules here

Thought for Today
"Cats are intended to teach us that not everything in nature has a purpose." Garrison Keillor

18 comments:

Wife of a Sailor said...

Awww... what a gorgeous black kitty!

Thanks for visiting my blog and Happy TT!

colleen said...

It's like we followed her nine lives!

Mia Celeste said...

Miss Kitty is cute. She looks like my old cat Mimi. Thanks for sharing.

Unknown said...

What a gorgeous cat that is. Happy T13!

Shelley Munro said...

I really enjoy your photo panoramas. Beautiful cat. :)

Vicky said...

love Ms kitty!

Gattina said...

So cute ! She looks like my very first cat who lived for 20 years. I got her in 66 !

Forgetfulone said...

Awwww. She's precious!

Debbie@Like a Rose said...

Looks like she was having fun!

Snap said...

Ms. Kitty is quite a beauty. My black kitty, Magic, lived to be 21 years old. The tales I could tell about him! Thanks for the memories!

i beati said...

I love that she is in so many poses and I saw my favorite dog in the back of the car

said...

Beautiful black kitty!

Adrienne Zwart said...

Ms. Kitty is so sleek. I love the one of her peeking around the flowers.

Inday said...

Beautiful Blackie in a collage! Lucky how pampered she is!

jabblog said...

Loved both your posts - Molly looking very smart and Ms Kitty doing what cats do.

srp said...

Only one of our cats wants to go outside and he is simply out for adventure. Usually he goes out one door, around the back of the house and up to another outside door. But last week I waited at the other door and he did not come... so I look and he is about to go through the fence and into the swamp preserve. Let's see... raccoon, fox, snakes... not a place for a cat of questionable intelligence.

Thanks for stopping by.

Celticlibrarian said...

Awwww. Pretty kitty! My cats are indoor ones, but they are sure interested by the outdoors.

Unknown said...

Miss Kitty is sure a cutie !!! She is posing for you just like a seasoned model :-)

Now that I'm on holiday I'm getting to catch up on my blog reading :-)