2. Remember the loaf of Jalapeño Cheese bread with no jalapeños from last Wednesday's post at Small Reflections? I'm hoping to remember to take it to the Street Fair Downtown tonight to exchange it for one WITH jalapeños!
3. I usually pay bills electronically, but Monday morning I wrote checks for Health Care premiums: $552.50 for 5 months of Medicare (February through June) ... $328 to Anthem Blue Cross Senior Services (for the months of March & April) ... and $37.60 for one month of my AARP United Heath Care Prescription Drug plan.
I also filled out and included the requisite paperwork to make these payments be automatic electronic transactions eventually, but am told it could take up to six months for that to happen so I guess I need to order some checks because I only have a few left.
4. I dropped the payments off at the Post Office downtown on the way to Sunset Beach around 10:30 yesterday where I shared a vegetarian omelet with hashed browns and sour dough bread at the Harbor House with my sister
as I visited with her husband, and another couple. On the way home ran some errands and shopped for groceries. Once I put those away, I finished two loads of laundry, put clean sheets on the bed, worked in the garden, walked Molly and visited with some neighbors ... afterward I was tired because I'd been up since 3am.
5. In the evening I managed to create & publish a post at Small Reflections ... Ruby Tuesday Flowers in My Outdoor World ... the first one there since LAST Monday and that led me to the title of this post ... but I was too tired to think straight, so I left it for morning and watched the Michael Buble concert I recorded on PBS a while back before turning in for the night.
6. It's going to be another busy week. After this morning's class I've got a dentist appointment because I lost a filling recently. After Thursday's class I'm headed for the Laguna Beach Playhouse with friends for lunch followed by a play in the afternoon. Friday I'm spending with my sister ... so that leaves Wednesday as my only free day (except for the weekly call from Vinnie in India from Dell Tech Support).
7. I don't know when I'll have time to play with my new toy (see #3 of Sunday's post below if you missed it) ... but I do like it and so far all the software I've loaded seems to work just fine in Windows 7.
8. Oh my ... I just turned on the television and heard there was a 4.4 earthquake at 4:04am centered in Pico Rivera ... about 30 miles north of here. I didn't feel anything but I did sleep well last night, awakening around 5:30am. Hope it's a 'stress release' rather than a precursor to something bigger on the horizon.
9. I have several amaryllis plants in my yard and two are ready to burst forth very soon ... just a bit too early for Easter ;-)
Random Tuesday Thoughts
Wordful Wednesday at Seven Clown Circus
Hope you're each having a delightful day!
""Look at everything as though you are seeing it for the first time, with eyes of a child, fresh with wonder." Joseph Cornell