"We become what we think about." ~ Earl Nightingale

Welcome to Sacred Ruminations

I hope you'll look around & leave comments
then visit me at my new blog ...

Giraffe Journal

and/or website ... Labyrinth Journal
both self-hosted at WordPress
where I publish as myself
rather than under a
pseudonym.

I've not had much time for posting or blog visits, but if you're interested I hope you'll find time to check out my new blog, Giraffe Journal or my Labyrinth Journal website ... both self hosted at WordPress.

Thanks for your visit and have a delightful day ;--)
Hugs and blessings,


Wednesday, July 29, 2009

Molly's New Playmate and Morning Musings


Early Camera Critters too?


13 photographs
of three doggies having fun
early this morning

unplanned 'play-date' with
a new fur-friend & Layla ...
makes Molly happy

Meet 'Tripper'
the Catahoula Leopard Dog-Coon Hound Mix

Click mosaic to embiggen to see better
... for others participating in Thursday Thirteen

and Camera Critters too ;--)
See also Farewell Playdate at Happily Retired Gal

Morning Musings ...

Morning Musings ...

Click to embiggen if you wish to
read the text of my Morning Musings ...







Thought for Today
"All children are artists. The problem is how to remain an artist once he grows up." Pablo Picasso

17 comments:

George said...

Molly and her friends certainly look as if they're having a lot of fun.

I am Harriet said...

Oh fun!
Happy Thursday!
http://iamharriet.blogspot.com/2009/07/dont-ya-love-thursdays.html

Joy Wizziwa said...

So cute!! I really love the pictures of your writings...those are my favorite kinds of pictures. ;)

Happy T13!!!

Hootin Anni said...

Love that Molly of yours!!!

colleen said...

Lots of bow and wow.

Alice Audrey said...

Looks like they get along very well. What fun! :)

jillconyers said...

Great photos! Love the collage.

Kristen said...

Dogs are so much fun to watch when they play with each other. They are just like big kids.

Heather said...

Looks like they were enjoying themselves.

I love the journaling you showed here, how free-form some of your pages are. Very cool!

Debbie@Like a Rose said...

Looks like all the dogs are having fun. I'm sure my Gracie would love to join them.

Carver said...

I love the Picasso quote and wonderful mosaic of the action dogs.

Inday said...

I could never keep a handwritten journal like that. I am unpredictable. Hence, most of the pages of my diary are often left blank with no writing at all.

I prefer coming to the computer and type them in the blog. And that even takes time to finish.

You sound a well-organized lady with your thought.

mariposa said...

Love the mosaic of the dogs there. :)


Mariposa's TT

DeniseinVA said...

This is a great post, really enjoyed my visit. Those photos just make you smile from ear to ear.

Snap said...

Molly lives life to the fullest with her friends! Lovely post (including your writings).

Martha said...

Dogs gone wild.. having so much fun!

Ebie said...

love the dogs, they are so playful.