1. Our internal dialogue has power and energy.
2. We can choose our thoughts ... releasing that which no longer serves.
3. Thoughts can help or hinder progress ... making things simpler or harder.
4. Some habits serve us well ... others don't.
5. Change requires acceptance of what is and thoughtful consideration of 'what might be ... if only' ...
6. Resistance is futile & frustrating ... (Are there any other Trekkies out there?)
7. Distractions are inevitable ... they can be useful and/or laughed at & released when we're aware and focused on the highest good for all concerned (including ourselves) ...
8. Judgment keeps us (and others) stuck.
9. Discernment opens up possibilities and creates options ... alternatives.
10. There are MANY right answers to most questions and unlimited possibilities available in each moment.
11. The point of power exists in the present ... and choice is a gift from our creator. We must give that which we most long to receive for giving and receiving are the same.
12. God loves us just as we are ... sees the perfection even when we don't ... and is with us always.
13. Whatever the question, love is the answer. (Thank you Jerry Jampolsky)
Click mosaic to embiggen to see better
... for others participating in Thursday Thirteen
and for 13 Healing Affirmations at Small Reflections today.
Frequently my thoughts
spill upon the page in most
Click to embiggen my convoluted morning musings ...
What are YOU thinking today?
You might enjoy these wonderful Life Lessons shared by Sylvia ... encountered yesterday after sharing my T-13 lists.
"A baby is God's opinion that the world should go on." Carl Sandburg
"If we are to teach real peace in this world, and if we are to carry on a real war against war, we shall have to begin with the children." Mahatma Ghandi
"As a child lives today, he will live tomorrow." John Dewey