I don't know how they
manage sharing this small space
but somehow they do
Once again I share
photographs from my sister ...
with yellow flowers
Olympia, Washington ...
one beautiful shot!
and for others participating in
Mellow Yellow Monday
Cherokee Indian Proverb
2. The US Open Tennis Championship begins tomorrow in New York so there will be TENNIS to watch for a couple of weeks before my Adult School classes begin again on the 9th of September. I'll be learning to use Power Point on Monday & Wednesday mornings and am hoping to learn to create some 'kewl' slide shows.
3. My Jury Duty has been postponed until mid-November when my Adult School class will meet in the EVENING rather than during the daytime.
4. Molly continues to look for her fur-friend Jenke, but hopefully will eventually find the Dalmatian puppy, Aloha, a fun playmate once she grows up.
5. I continue to enjoy swimming daily with my friend Susan in the lovely pool at the complex where she lives ... about 5 minutes from my home. It's great exercise and the weather has been wonderfully clear & sunny this past week.
6. Even though it's drier than dry in Southern California, my 'Just Joey' rose bush is in bloom ... it ALWAYS lifts my spirits and generates conversations with those who pass by ;--)
my Daily Gratitude List
in the sidebar at Small Reflections
Blog Your Blessings logo
above Really Good Things.
click the logo below:
"Do you know the difference between education and experience? Education is when you read the fine print; experience is what you get when you don't." Pete Seeger