"We become what we think about." ~ Earl Nightingale

Welcome to Sacred Ruminations

I hope you'll look around & leave comments
then visit me at my new blog ...

Giraffe Journal

and/or website ... Labyrinth Journal
both self-hosted at WordPress
where I publish as myself
rather than under a
pseudonym.

I've not had much time for posting or blog visits, but if you're interested I hope you'll find time to check out my new blog, Giraffe Journal or my Labyrinth Journal website ... both self hosted at WordPress.

Thanks for your visit and have a delightful day ;--)
Hugs and blessings,


Wednesday, September 23, 2009

Watery Wednesday with Words of Wisdom

Mostly


Click to embiggen for better viewing ...








Polar Coordinates

Click to embiggen for better viewing of the differences
see also my other Wednesday post at Happily Retired Gal
and for others participating in
Outdoor Wednesday
Watery Wednesday

Midweek Blues
Mostly Wordless Wednesday
Wordless Wednesday


Thought for Today
"Change is the law of life. And those who look only to the past or present are certain to miss the future." John F. Kennedy

17 comments:

Mary Bergfeld said...

Your images are very powerful. Thanks for sharing them with us.

Jim said...

Nice waves, nice thoughts. I had never stopped to look inside the polar coordinates before. That is a cute idea.
Happy MidWeek Blues.
..

eileeninmd said...

Great photos and verse. Thanks for sharing.

George said...

These are beautiful pictures of the ocean. The quote is great as well.

Sue said...

Great pics! The waves look refreshing!

Anonymous said...

What a lovely way to ptu both watery and wordless wednesday together and pass on values! I truly enjoyed this!

please see mine here
http://www.moorebloglife.com/2009/09/23/wordless-wednesday-faces/

Pam said...

What beautiful images! I love shots of the beach. I wish I lived near one myself.

Redge said...

What an inspiring blog, great shots too.. have a nice day, God bless!

Ebie said...

The waves are huge! I could hear them splashing! Great shots.

Dianne said...

perfect!

Susan Cook said...

Nice pictures. I love waves at the ocean. Neat poems. Happy WW!

Karen said...

Oooo...that is just lovely...

Ruby said...

I love the quotes here..it is very inspiring..

Explore Germany said...

those are very lovely photos..like it very much! I always remember home when i see pix like this..take care!

Unknown said...

These are really cool! The waves lent themselves nicely to delivery of the message. :)

Inday said...

How interesting to expand your creative side. The presentation of your images is fabulous. Very impressive as always.

Thank you for leaving me nice comments in my blog. Am counting down to five days now towards New Zealand.

Take care and see you when I come back.

SandyCarlson said...

I will do that. My dreams will not go down the drain. Thanks for this post, kind lady.