"We become what we think about." ~ Earl Nightingale

Welcome to Sacred Ruminations

I hope you'll look around & leave comments
then visit me at my new blog ...

Giraffe Journal

and/or website ... Labyrinth Journal
both self-hosted at WordPress
where I publish as myself
rather than under a
pseudonym.

I've not had much time for posting or blog visits, but if you're interested I hope you'll find time to check out my new blog, Giraffe Journal or my Labyrinth Journal website ... both self hosted at WordPress.

Thanks for your visit and have a delightful day ;--)
Hugs and blessings,


Sunday, November 22, 2009

Best Blog Award and something more ;-)




Thanks to Tricia of Bluff Area Daily
who has just awarded me the Best Blog Award
I hope she'll accept the You Make My Day award below
and that other visitors will do so as well.

Rules:
To accept the Award, post it on your blog together with the name of of person who has granted the Award and link back to that blog. Pass the award on to 15 blogs you have recently discovered and think are great. Remember to contact the bloggers you have awarded to let them know they have been chosen.

Thanks to all who devote time & energy
to creating such lovely blogs ;-)


To all who visit & comment, please accept the award below
and feel free to pass it along to folks who
Make YOUR day too ;-)
[Giraffes-YouMakeMyDayAward-storyteller.jpg]
Click to embiggen for better viewing
I hope you'll find time to visit the
recipients of the Best Blog Award above
and let them know I sent you ;-)

Thought for Today
"Time you enjoy wasting, was not wasted." John Lennon

14 comments:

Ebie said...

OMG, awards galore! Thanks HRG, I am honored to accept these, and I will post these together with the same awards that I have received.

Thanks for your tireless efforts and support of my blog, and I am very happy that you have enjoy my features!

XoXo said...

Thank you my dear friend...I am well honored and you know, you well deserve this award too.

Diane AZ said...

Thank you so much for the Best Blog and You Make my Day awards. It was so sweet of you to include Desert Colors on your list of blogs that you like to visit. I'm glad to have met you through fun photography memes.

Anonymous said...

Awww Thank you, ma'am, now you've made MY day as well! You're so sweet & thoughtful & caring & nice & kind & all those good things!

Have a wonderful week!

Willa said...

wow! Thank you for this wonderful thoughts from you. It's my first award for my photoblog.Thank you.

Martha said...

Thanks so much Storyteller! I sure appreciate it and have just done my post to pass it on :-)

Have a wonderful week!

Rambling Woods said...

Congratulations and thank you. I will be working on a post for these.. Michelle

The Quintessential Magpie said...

Congratulations on your awards! You are very deserving. :-)

And hank you so much for remembering me. Your kindness is very much appreciated!

XO,

Sheila :-)

Carver said...

Thank you so much for including me in this award and congrats to you. Happy Sunday!

Martha Z said...

I am honored that you thought of me when it came time to pass on this award. We blog in the same circles so I may not pass it on but it pleases to know you enjoy my photo essays.
Thank You!

DeniseinVA said...

How sweet of you to give me this award. Thank you so very much. I will put it on my blog as soon as I can and will also visit the other recipients, some of whom I know and others I look forward to meeting. thanks again, and have a great week.

Janie said...

Thank you so much for the award! I'm honored that you have chosen my blog. I recognize some of the other recipients, and others I don't know yet. I'll be sure to stop by and visit with all of them.
Happy Thanksgiving week!

Suburban Girl said...

Oh, thanks so much for this award my faithful friend! I look forward to checking out the other bloggers mentioned too.

Such a delightful surprise to come home to today. :)

Leah C. Dancel said...

Congratulations as you do so deserve. I like the cute Giraffe "You Make My Day Award." :)

Very affectionate gesture as the picture suggests.