It will change your life mightily. Gerald Good
Last week Michelle of My Crazy Life with a Toddler shared the Lemonade Award with Sacred Ruminations and 9 others. I want to say a big THANK YOU MICHELLE!!!
"When I started this blog a year ago I had no idea what I was going to write about. I still have many days that I'm at a loss. My thought is that there are so many other amazing blogs out there, why would anyone read my little old blog. It still stuns me till this day that someone out there would be interested in my bibble babble. I feel there is so much more room for improvement in my writings. Practice makes perfect. Right? That's why I'm tickled pink to receive this wonderful Lemonade Award from Lisa over at Kid Accessories By Kidcessory Haven. It's such a boost to my self esteem. I feel so honored to be thought of today. Thanks Lisa! Stop on over to her place. She has a wonderful blog chalked full of great information. Stop by and say hello.The way the “When Life Gives You Lemons, make Lemonade” Award (for short, The Lemonade Award) works is:1) You must link back to the person you received the award from.The award goes to......
2) You have to nominate 10 bloggers who are deserving of this award!
On The Verge
A Nut In A Nutshell
My Art And The Mom In Me
One Gal's Musings
Our Simple Life
The Crazy Green CheapskateCongratulations on the award ladies. You all have amazingly wonderful blog. Thanks for sharing each and every day.Thanks for spending time with me today!"
I shared this Lemonade Award previously on Happily Retired Gal when Clara of Coming Back to Life blessed me with it last December. I won't repeat those recipients here, but because I love to introduce my bloggy friends to one another ... I do commend that list to all who pass this way because their blogs are certainly worth visiting.
Today I bestow this Lemonade Award on the following blogs and encourage others to visit if you haven't already done so:
1. BJ Roan at Rubbish by Roan - publishes beautiful photographs uniquely paired with appropriate music daily.
2. Christine at Quietpaths - shares lovely scenic photographs and beautiful poetry
3. Lucy at Diamonds in the Sky - inspires with her honest explorations of herself ... asking questions that always leaves me thinking
4. Gemma at Greyscale Territory - publishes lovely photographs with delightful Haiku
5. George at Senior Moments - provides a bit of history with his photographs from all over the world ... sharing his memories of the past in a captivating manner
6. Geraldine at My Poetic Path - creates wonderful Haiku & poetry to share
7. Sandy at Gardenpath - captures & shares the most lovely images with her camera. Like with Lisa, I love to see the world through her eyes ... and both teach me to look differently when I walk in the world
8. Tumblewords - creates the most BEAUTIFUL fractals and writes eloquent Haiku & poetic pieces conveying amazing imagery
9. Wayfaring Wanderer - reflects thoughtfully & poetically able life's experiences & takes lovely photographs
10. WillThink4Wine - Barb has a wonderful sense of humor and creates marvelous collages of her 'swamp' in Florida ... beautiful skies ... and her famous fur-friends Gandalf and Grayson
In closing ... I've never been one to follow rulez very well and this is no exception. Although I've highlighted some specific blogs I follow to share with those who pass this way, I'd like ALL those I visit regularly to have this Lemonade Award ... so please feel free to 'snag' ... enjoy ... and pass it along to others by following the rulez or not.
Thought for Today
"Courtesies of a small and trivial character are the ones which strike deepest in the grateful and appreciating heart." Henry Clay