Apricot Roses After the Rain
(photographed last week)
and what it looked like a few weeks ago BEFORE the rains.
Click for others participating in Today's Flowers
Triple Award! I thought I'd shared it already but this morning I discovered it in my drafts folder where it's been since the 18th of January. Perhaps my confusion was caused by the fact that Forgetfulone shared this Triple Award with Small Reflections where I did share it on January 19th. This is clearly another sign that I'm just too busy to manage everything at the moment, but
once the Australian Open ends next weekend ... perhaps I'll find more 'balance' again.
About this award, Tamy wrote the following:
I was super delighted to receive this award from Laane over at Crocodile Soup for the Soul who bestowed this wonderful triple award on me. This truly made my long hard day better! I'm so truly honored that she thought my blog worthy of the award.Here are the rules for the recipients:
1. Put the logo on your blog or post.
2. Nominate at least 10 blogs which show great Attitude and/or Gratitude!
3. Be sure to link to your nominees within your post.
4. Let them know that they have received this award by commenting on their blog.
5. Share the love and link to this post and to the person from whom you received your award.
I would like to pass this award to:
Sandra at Diary of a Stay at Home Mom
Barbara at Candy Hearts and Paper Flowers
Kiy at Rocking Chairs and a Tricycle
Jenjen at Tatertots and Jello
Diana at Forgetfulone
Misty Dawn at Misty's Words
Mimi at Screaming Mimi
Michelle at Scribbit
Janet at Fond of Snape
Storyteller at Sacred Ruminations
Thought for Today