"We become what we think about." ~ Earl Nightingale

Welcome to Sacred Ruminations

I hope you'll look around & leave comments
then visit me at my new blog ...

Giraffe Journal

and/or website ... Labyrinth Journal
both self-hosted at WordPress
where I publish as myself
rather than under a
pseudonym.

I've not had much time for posting or blog visits, but if you're interested I hope you'll find time to check out my new blog, Giraffe Journal or my Labyrinth Journal website ... both self hosted at WordPress.

Thanks for your visit and have a delightful day ;--)
Hugs and blessings,


Tuesday, December 9, 2008

A bit of Holiday Fun ... a 'Revival' of sorts


Photobucket
Last December I shared these unique performers in a T-13 at Small Reflections ... and I understand they've just released a new Christmas CD in time for the holidays.

This all male A' Capella group started singing together in 1996 on the campus of Indiana University, and if you've not heard & seen their unusual version of '12 Days' you've missed something FUN indeed! If you HAVE seen them before, I suspect you'll enjoy this clip all the same ... just because.
Enjoy!


Click to see them talk about their 'revival' plans and the Christmas Album they've created with Atlantic Records and to hear them sing The Carol of the Bells.

Thought for Today
"The joy of music should never be interrupted by a commercial." ~Leonard Bernstein

8 comments:

Joyce said...

Well, you gave us lots of fun this morning at our house. The kids, Rick and I have listened to this a couple times already this morning!

Sandee said...

That was awesome. I've not heard them before. They are wonderful. Thanks for sharing.

Have a terrific day. Big hug. :)

Maude Lynn said...

They are amazing!

Patti said...

This is fun to watch! she said while watching. I'm multi-tasking ;-)

Cute guys.

Izzy, Emmy 'N Alexander said...

Great video. I have never heard them before.

Karen said...

This is hilarious, storyteller! I especially love the end bit, when it turns into a parody of that Toto song!

Jeanne said...

This is great. That takes a lot of talent and work together to pull off. Thanks for sharing.

Michelle said...

How festive. I really enjoyed this. Thanks.