"We become what we think about." ~ Earl Nightingale

Welcome to Sacred Ruminations

I hope you'll look around & leave comments
then visit me at my new blog ...

Giraffe Journal

and/or website ... Labyrinth Journal
both self-hosted at WordPress
where I publish as myself
rather than under a
pseudonym.

I've not had much time for posting or blog visits, but if you're interested I hope you'll find time to check out my new blog, Giraffe Journal or my Labyrinth Journal website ... both self hosted at WordPress.

Thanks for your visit and have a delightful day ;--)
Hugs and blessings,


Tuesday, October 23, 2007

Day 1 Molly as Teacher (My Sacred Life)

"Let the world know you as you are, not as you think you should be, because sooner or later, if you are posing, you will forget the pose, and then where are you?" Fanny Brice

Inspired by Carla's example & open invitation to participate in our own ways, I promised to begin a Sacred Life exploration once I managed to set up a blog of my own. It's time, but the only way I could figure out to keep "My Sacred Life" posts together and separated from my other posts was to create a second Blog. Oh my gosh ... what am I thinking? There's so much I don't know!

One of Natalie Goldberg's "seven writing rules" is "Don't Think" ... so I won't let that stop me now. I shall keep my fingers moving and see what emerges.

The baby dog running in the rain is Molly, my "Yellow" Labrador Retriever who is almost completely white in color ... except for a little color on the tips of her ears, the back of her hind legs, and the tip of her tail. This picture was taken in April of 2005 shortly after she came to live with me. Those fourteen pounds of love and energy have expanded to fifty-five or so, but considering she could have grown to twice that size, I won't complain ... even when she wants to climb in my lap and sleep on my tummy.

Sigh -- since I can't figure out how to insert a picture here ... I'm going to put it in a separate post and call it Day One (continued).
"What we have to learn to do, we learn by doing." Aristotle

No comments: