"We become what we think about." ~ Earl Nightingale

Welcome to Sacred Ruminations

I hope you'll look around & leave comments
then visit me at my new blog ...

Giraffe Journal

and/or website ... Labyrinth Journal
both self-hosted at WordPress
where I publish as myself
rather than under a
pseudonym.

I've not had much time for posting or blog visits, but if you're interested I hope you'll find time to check out my new blog, Giraffe Journal or my Labyrinth Journal website ... both self hosted at WordPress.

Thanks for your visit and have a delightful day ;--)
Hugs and blessings,


Friday, November 30, 2007

Enthusiastic Season's Greetings to Everyone





Happy Holidays



"We
act
as though
comfort and luxury
were the
chief requirements in life,

when all
that we need

to make us really happy
is something to be
really enthusiastic about."

Charles Kingsley



I am in love with LIFE
and
with
BLOGGING :)




The
past
is over,

the FUTURE
will
never come.
NOW is the only moment

that will ever exist.

Therefore,
LIVE each second
to the fullest.
Daniel Levin



5 comments:

Annie Z said...

Seasons greetings to you as well!
A
xx

Anonymous said...

Such true words - thanks for stopping by my blog. I find the stick figures very useful too. :)

storyteller said...

Thanks to both of you for stopping by and taking time to comment. Just when I thought my computer would work fine, Microsoft did an automatic update & restarted my computer making everything S L O W again. I guess the Universe is trying to tell me something :)
Hugs and blessings,

Mother of Invention said...

You certainly have taken well to blogging and have accomplished a lot in a short time. Congrats. (I've been having a hard time getting the comment page on this and other blogs lately, so it's just my computer I guess..needs more juice maybe!)

storyteller said...

MoI
Thanks for venturing out from your "sickbed" in this "virtual" way. Hope you're feeling better each day. I've had problems with connectivity on my own and on other blogs for more than a week now. I'm not sure what the deal is, but some days things work better than others. I'm thinking about getting myself a new computer. Mine is almost 5 years old and in my experience, upgrading makes sense if we don't want to get left in the dust :)

Thanks for your feedback. I have "taken to" this new activity with gusto ... learned a bunch ... and am having great fun. I do appreciate all the encouragement and help I've gotten from other bloggers along the way. Get well soon (and send some of those holiday cookies my way).
Hugs and blessings,