"We become what we think about." ~ Earl Nightingale

Welcome to Sacred Ruminations

I hope you'll look around & leave comments
then visit me at my new blog ...

Giraffe Journal

and/or website ... Labyrinth Journal
both self-hosted at WordPress
where I publish as myself
rather than under a
pseudonym.

I've not had much time for posting or blog visits, but if you're interested I hope you'll find time to check out my new blog, Giraffe Journal or my Labyrinth Journal website ... both self hosted at WordPress.

Thanks for your visit and have a delightful day ;--)
Hugs and blessings,


Tuesday, November 20, 2007

***Simple Truths of Service

"What you leave behind is not what is engraved in stone monuments, but what is woven into the lives of others." Pericles

I just watched an inspirational presentation that really touched me and I wanted to share it with you. I hope you enjoy it also. It's called The Simple Truths of Service
Hugs and blessings

Addendum -- Thanks to Olivia to mentioning this videoclip at Happy Luau to spread the word. Somehow her direct link no longer works.


No comments: