"We become what we think about." ~ Earl Nightingale

Welcome to Sacred Ruminations

I hope you'll look around & leave comments
then visit me at my new blog ...

Giraffe Journal

and/or website ... Labyrinth Journal
both self-hosted at WordPress
where I publish as myself
rather than under a
pseudonym.

I've not had much time for posting or blog visits, but if you're interested I hope you'll find time to check out my new blog, Giraffe Journal or my Labyrinth Journal website ... both self hosted at WordPress.

Thanks for your visit and have a delightful day ;--)
Hugs and blessings,


Wednesday, November 28, 2007

I'm Taking Things as they Come ... One at a Time

Today's Zen Cards remind me of these two things:

NON-JUDGMENT
To straighten what is crooked,
You must FIRST straighten yourself.
Once you are aligned,
The whole WORLD
looks
different.
Daniel Levin


I'm doing
what I can with what I have
where I am.



THE PRESENT
The past
is over.
The FUTURE
will never come.
Now is the only moment
that will ever
exist.
Therefore,
LIVE each second
to the fullest.
Daniel Levin



"The breath of God is breathing me
and resting in the breath of God, I know that all is well."
~Rickie Byars Beckwith


Blessed Be ... and so it is.


No comments: