"We become what we think about." ~ Earl Nightingale

Welcome to Sacred Ruminations

I hope you'll look around & leave comments
then visit me at my new blog ...

Giraffe Journal

and/or website ... Labyrinth Journal
both self-hosted at WordPress
where I publish as myself
rather than under a
pseudonym.

I've not had much time for posting or blog visits, but if you're interested I hope you'll find time to check out my new blog, Giraffe Journal or my Labyrinth Journal website ... both self hosted at WordPress.

Thanks for your visit and have a delightful day ;--)
Hugs and blessings,


Monday, December 24, 2007

A Christmas Message from my Heart



Christmas is coming again and I find

questions of import resound in my mind.

What have we done with the time we’ve just had?

Where are we headed?

Are we sharing glad

tidings of joy and good will day by day?

Have we made time for sacred?

… for play?

… and for discovery?

Have we begun

to recognize we are here to have fun

and to receive

so that we may bestow

gifts of the spirit wherever we go?

What are the truths you believe and display?

What will you do with the gift of today?

Can you hear angelic songs in you heart?

Is there an action with which you might start?

What is the truth you are longing to share?

What would it take to be willing to dare?

Know God is with you

believe this one thing.

Trust in the power of all that you bring.

Angels do hover

and love does exist.

Be the change … face what you long to resist!

Virginia


2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Beautiful rhythm's for a Christmas message that feels like a hymn

storyteller said...

Thanks for stopping by on Christmas Day and leaving such a lovely comment. I hope your holiday was merry and bright and the new year is filled with wonder and joy.
Hugs and blessings,