"We become what we think about." ~ Earl Nightingale

Welcome to Sacred Ruminations

I hope you'll look around & leave comments
then visit me at my new blog ...

Giraffe Journal

and/or website ... Labyrinth Journal
both self-hosted at WordPress
where I publish as myself
rather than under a
pseudonym.

I've not had much time for posting or blog visits, but if you're interested I hope you'll find time to check out my new blog, Giraffe Journal or my Labyrinth Journal website ... both self hosted at WordPress.

Thanks for your visit and have a delightful day ;--)
Hugs and blessings,


Tuesday, December 25, 2007

Merry Christmas to All

A
Merry
Christmas
to
you and yours
from me
Molly and Ms. Kitty
here in Southern California
to wherever you live.
2007 zipped by for us bringing
changes along with rich experiences,
some of which you've read about on my blogs.
We hope your year brought
many memorable moments and that the joys of the
Christmas Season bless
ALL
WHO
DWELL
AMONG
YOU.

Peace on Earth Good Will to Every One!



May Christmas Spirit fill your hearts & minds
with peace, love, compassion, and joy
today, tomorrow, and throughout
the 12 days of Christmas
and into 2008

Hugs and Blessings to All!

2 comments:

Monique Kleinhans said...

And Merry Christmas to you!

storyteller said...

Ladybug - Thanks for stopping by with holiday wishes. Hope YOUR Christmas was merry and bright. (I know it was white because of the snowoman you showed us). Mine was unexpectedly delightful!
Hugs and blessings,