"We become what we think about." ~ Earl Nightingale

Welcome to Sacred Ruminations

I hope you'll look around & leave comments
then visit me at my new blog ...

Giraffe Journal

and/or website ... Labyrinth Journal
both self-hosted at WordPress
where I publish as myself
rather than under a
pseudonym.

I've not had much time for posting or blog visits, but if you're interested I hope you'll find time to check out my new blog, Giraffe Journal or my Labyrinth Journal website ... both self hosted at WordPress.

Thanks for your visit and have a delightful day ;--)
Hugs and blessings,


Monday, December 10, 2007

Right Speech and Right Thought


"Say
little,
but when
you speak,
utter GENTLE words
that touch the heart.
Be TRUTHFUL.
Express kindness.
Abstain from vanity.
This is the way.
You are what you think.
Think it TODAY.
Nothing can HELP you
or hurt you
as much as the thoughts you
carry in your head."
Daniel Levin


4 comments:

The Dream said...

I absolutely love this, storyteller.

"KIndness Matters" is what I try to live by.

Seriously, my head is a bad neighborhood/war zone type of place. Thank God I have a Swat Team that will go in there and save me from myself.

Beautiful music, by the way.

storyteller said...

Dream -- I'm glad you enjoy the music & the thought expressed here. I'm sorry about your state of mind, but it's definitely a good thing your Swat Team is on the job. Sometimes I envision "angels" running "interference" for me (as in a football game) saving me from myself, keeping me out of trouble and clearing the way to move ahead.
Hugs and blessings,

Mary Ann said...

Nothing can help you or hurt you as much as the thoughts inside your head. So true.

storyteller said...

Moanna - now if we could just remember such wisdom in the moments we're most in need. Thanks for sharing the links today at your blog. I'll check them out when time permits.
Hugs and blessings,