"We become what we think about." ~ Earl Nightingale

Welcome to Sacred Ruminations

I hope you'll look around & leave comments
then visit me at my new blog ...

Giraffe Journal

and/or website ... Labyrinth Journal
both self-hosted at WordPress
where I publish as myself
rather than under a
pseudonym.

I've not had much time for posting or blog visits, but if you're interested I hope you'll find time to check out my new blog, Giraffe Journal or my Labyrinth Journal website ... both self hosted at WordPress.

Thanks for your visit and have a delightful day ;--)
Hugs and blessings,


Friday, December 14, 2007

On Perspective and Sincerity

"How many times have we waited for Spirit to move for us, when in fact, Spirit is patiently waiting to work with us?"
~Sarah Ban Breathnach


funny pictures
moar funny pictures



Allow
your actions
to flow from the
innocence of your heart.
Then SINCERITY
is assured. Follow the Way.
Live authentically.
Restore innocence to the world.
Daniel
Levin


6 comments:

Kelly said...

Oh, you are so clever with your little word trees!

storyteller said...

Kelly - 'tis the season :)
Aren't the kittens cute? I hope you got a good night's rest and that your day went well on the new job. It's been a busier day than usual for me and I'm about ready to turn off the computer for the evening. Thanks for visiting.
Hugs and blessings,

Michele said...

What cute kitties! I just wanted to let you know you should be able to subscribe to my feed now. Thanks for visiting--and for letting me know there was a problem :-)

Smiles,
Michele

storyteller said...

Michele - I appreciate you getting back to me on this and leaving the link. It worked perfectly and I can see all your current posts in Google Reader. I'm hoping MY attempt to link my blogs with FeedBurner today work as well.
Hugs and blessings,

Karen said...

"Live authentically"...hmmm...now where have I heard that before?

LOL!

storyteller said...

Karen - Yes! It's YOUR journey after all. :)

You're a busy woman this morning ... catching up are we? (chuckling) I think this might be my 4th or 5th response to you. RELAX and SLOW DOWN ... breathe ... yes, that's better. Let go of "superstardom" and savor the moments along the way. It all goes by too fast anyway.
Hugs and blessings,