"We become what we think about." ~ Earl Nightingale

Welcome to Sacred Ruminations

I hope you'll look around & leave comments
then visit me at my new blog ...

Giraffe Journal

and/or website ... Labyrinth Journal
both self-hosted at WordPress
where I publish as myself
rather than under a
pseudonym.

I've not had much time for posting or blog visits, but if you're interested I hope you'll find time to check out my new blog, Giraffe Journal or my Labyrinth Journal website ... both self hosted at WordPress.

Thanks for your visit and have a delightful day ;--)
Hugs and blessings,


Saturday, December 8, 2007

Sharing these Quotes on Perspective and Right Action


"Strive

to always
do what is right
-- not
in the eyes of others
but in your own HEART.
Others' thoughts
are transitory -- one moment
they will love you,
the next they will not.
ACT on what is right in your own heart,
and there will be victory."
Daniel Levin

"If we just worry about the big picture, we are powerless. So my secret is to start right away doing whatever little work I can do. I try to give joy to one person in the morning, and remove the suffering of one person in the afternoon…That is the secret. Start right now." ~Sister Chan Khong

2 comments:

Monique Kleinhans said...

Wow....can you imagine a world where everyone woke up and followed these pieces of advise to the best of their ability? Soon the news stories would be all about the search for someone suffering...wouldn't that be a welcome change.

Why don't we start today?
thanks for the post!

storyteller said...

Ladybug - yes I can imagine such a world, and it would certainly be a welcome change. I agree that today is a wonderful time to start!
Hugs and blessings,