"We become what we think about." ~ Earl Nightingale

Welcome to Sacred Ruminations

I hope you'll look around & leave comments
then visit me at my new blog ...

Giraffe Journal

and/or website ... Labyrinth Journal
both self-hosted at WordPress
where I publish as myself
rather than under a
pseudonym.

I've not had much time for posting or blog visits, but if you're interested I hope you'll find time to check out my new blog, Giraffe Journal or my Labyrinth Journal website ... both self hosted at WordPress.

Thanks for your visit and have a delightful day ;--)
Hugs and blessings,


Sunday, December 30, 2007

Sacred Life Sunday - Honoring Traditions of Others

"Kwanzaa is a celebration of family, unity and cooperation anchored in ancient African traditions of

the first fruits celebrations. Today we celebrate our connection to all life and our unique individual expressions of the One life.

We rejoice that this important lesson is presented by the children and teens of our church. Together in the spirit of Umoja (Unity) we establish a powerful intention for the New Year as we co-create a community within which all persons are honored and valued as members of the human family. Our joint purpose (Nia) is to bring forth the love that is our essential truth."
~Ric Beattie

2 comments:

Monique Kleinhans said...

Love is the answer....
and always has been.

Blessings to you in this new year!

May it be full of love and understanding others!

Peace,

storyteller said...

Amen to that! ACIM teaches, whatever the question ... love is the answer. Simple and clear.
Be sure to stop by and pick up your "thank you" graphics on both my blogs when time permits. Happy New Year's Eve to you and yours.
Hugs and blessings,