"We become what we think about." ~ Earl Nightingale

Welcome to Sacred Ruminations

I hope you'll look around & leave comments
then visit me at my new blog ...

Giraffe Journal

and/or website ... Labyrinth Journal
both self-hosted at WordPress
where I publish as myself
rather than under a
pseudonym.

I've not had much time for posting or blog visits, but if you're interested I hope you'll find time to check out my new blog, Giraffe Journal or my Labyrinth Journal website ... both self hosted at WordPress.

Thanks for your visit and have a delightful day ;--)
Hugs and blessings,


Tuesday, December 18, 2007

A Few More Christmas Decorations to Share

This snow globe plays
"Chestnuts Roasting on an Open Fire"
and was a gift from my
brother.


The hand-painted wooden angel
watches as I read
and write
by the
light of the lamp
she's suspended from
and was a gift from my sister.


This well-dressed snowman & tiny friend
was a gift from my brother's
oldest son and wife.


These may look like my front doors but ...
(please excuse mess on patio
which did get cleaned up once all the
decorations were up)


this is my real front door
(located on the side of my house)
with a Christmas Wreath

Season's Greetings
Thanks for visiting my home

2 comments:

Karen said...

I love them--especially the snow globe! And I can't believe how lush your yard looks. Everything has gone into hibernation here in Maryland.

storyteller said...

Karen - We're quite fortunate here in Southern California weather-wise because temperatures at the beach are stabilized by the ocean so we stay warmer in winter and cooler in summer than inland communities. I've got roses blooming in my front yard right now ... not many, but they're gorgeous. It's one of the reasons why I'd have trouble living anywhere else.
Hugs and blessings,